At POP SCHOOL your child will learn the essential techniques of outstanding voice production that so many of Pius’s pupils have been able to apply to their successful singing careers. They will learn how to:
- Transition through the vocal registers with ease
- Increase their vocal range and their vocal power
- Perform with confidence and present themselves on stage.
- Mic technique,
- Breathing technique,
- Singing tune
- Sing rhythmically
- Audition skills and techniques
- They will be helped to discover their “USP “ and to make the most of their individual characteristics.
- Read music,
- Vocal improvisation
- Song writing basic skills
- Stage movement
- Commanding an audience.
In short POP SCHOOL is a preparation for a professional singing career.
Not every child however wants to progress to a professional music career but the skills that they learn at pop school will help immeasurably in building your child’s self-confidence, self-knowledge and enhancing their social interaction and general presentation skills.